Sunday 4 March 1928US date format: 3/4/1928, UK date format: 4/3/1928
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 4, 1928). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Samuel Adler and Maria Andrade.
The Patsy, directed by King Vidor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 March 1928
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 March 1928!
Which were the important events of 4 March 1928 ?
- Saint Efrem
- Catholicism - Commemoration of Saint Lucius I, pope, martyr.
- Saint Peter of Pappacarbone.
- Saint Lucius I.
- Saint Pierre de Cluny.
- Feast day of Humbert III of Savoy.
- Saint Basil and his Companions.
- Saint Adrian of Nicomedia, bishop of Saint Andrew's, and his Companions.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Casimir, patron saint of Lithuania.
- United States - Inauguration Day (1789 - 1933)
- St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada - Charter Day (1881)
- Vermont - Admission Day (1791).
- Pennsylvania - Charter Day (1681).
- Wales - Feast day of Rhiannon, Celtic Moon Goddess.
- Feast day of Saint Placide Viel.
- Samuel Adler: German-American composer and conductor.
- Maria Andrade: Brazilian noted family, the son of Carlos Drummond de Andrade.
- Fred Kassak: French writer, specializing in detective novels.
- Alan Sillitoe: Britain -- Writer (Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner).
- Bunion Run race from LA to NYC begins