Monday 4 April 1910
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Agnes Patrick and Georgette Hagedoorn.
Isshin tasuke, directed by Matsunosuke Onoe, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 April 1910!
Which were the important events of 4 April 1910 ?
- Blessed Alice (d. 1105)
- Saint Hildebert of Ghent (died 752)
- Lesotho - Heroes' Day
- Taiwan and Hong Kong - Children's Day
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day.
- World Rat Day
- Saint Isidore of Seville, patron saint of the internauts
- International Day for Landmine Awareness and Assistance
- Agnes Patrick: campaigner.
- Georgette Hagedoorn: French-Dutch actress and chansonnier (songwriter).
- Joe Vosmik: American baseball player, a right-handed outfielder who played for the Cleveland Indians (1930-1936), St. Louis Browns (1937), Boston Red Sox (1938-1939), Brooklyn Dodgers (1940-1941), and Washington Senators (1944), and was a 1935 All-Star.
- Đặng Ngữ: Vietnamese physician and academic (d. 1967).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 4 April 1910
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1910 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Stop Your Ticklin', Jock - Harry Lauder
- Sadie Salome (Go Home) - Bob Roberts
- Moose March - Vess Ossman
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in April 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?