Monday March 04, 2019
US date format: 3/4/2019, UK date format: 4/3/2019
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces (see birth chart on March 4, 2019). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Theresa May (Conservative).
The Village, directed by M. Night Shyamalan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2019
while Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Enemy Within.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of March 04, 2019?
- Saint Efrem
- Catholicism - Commemoration of Saint Lucius I, pope, martyr.
- Saint Peter of Pappacarbone.
- Saint Lucius I.
- See more
- Pope Francis announces the Vatican's historical archives of Pope Pius XII's pontificate (1939–1958) will be accessible to scholars next year, effective 2 March 2020. (Vatican News) (BBC)
- A helicopter crashes in Central Island National Park, Kenya, killing four American tourists and their Kenyan pilot. (BBC)
- A 4.6 magnitude earthquake is felt in central Alberta just before 6 a.m. The epicentre was determined to be just south of Red Deer, and is believed to be the result of tectonic activity east of the Rocky Mountains. No structural damage or injuries are reported, and it is unlikely to cause aftershocks. (Global News)
- Germany says it will amend the German nationality law to strip dual nationals of their citizenship who have fought for foreign militant groups, such as ISIL. (The Local)
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- A.I. Wants to Know How You Plan a Trip To improve their services, travel companies are relying on tech to study customers’ habits, like whether they need photos of a destination before booking or decide mainly on price. [..]
- Amazon’s Hard Bargain Extends Far Beyond New York Amazon often plays politics with a distinctive message: Give us what we want, or we’ll leave and take our jobs elsewhere. [..]
- See all financial news of March 04, 2019