Monday 4 November 1918
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 4, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Renée Faure and Art Carney.
Frauds and Frenzies, directed by Larry Semon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 November 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 November 1918!
Which were the important events of 4 November 1918 ?
- Renée Faure: French stage and film actress, who served on the jury at the 1953 Cannes Film Festival.
- Art Carney: American actor and comedian on stage, screen and TV.
- Cameron Mitchell: Dallastown, Pennsylvania -- Actor (Buck-High Chaparral).
- Russell B. Long: Politician.
- Bob Feller: Athlete.
- Roland Caillois: France Writer.
- Wilfred Owens: Anti-war Poet (Anthem for doomed youth), dies at 25.
- Kiel in hands of revolutionary sailors
- The German Revolution begins when 40,000 sailors take over the port in Kiel.
- World War I: Austria-Hungary surrenders to Italy.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Everything is Peaches Down in Georgia - American Quartet
- I'm Always Chasing Rainbows - Charles Harrison
- When You Sang Hush-A-Bye to Me - Sterling Trio