Thursday 7 November 1918US date format: 11/7/1918, UK date format: 7/11/1918
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 7, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Billy Graham and Paul Aussaresses.
Frauds and Frenzies, directed by Larry Semon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 November 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1918!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1918 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Billy Graham: American evangelist, a Southern Baptist preacher who was "born again" as a teen, accepting Jesus as his personal savior.
- Paul Aussaresses: French army general who fought during World War II, Indochina war, and Algerian war where his actions caused considerable controversy.
- Maria Teresa de Noronha: Portuguese Fado singer (d. 1993).
- William Graham: Charlotte various.
- de Lespinay: Lucon Military man.
- Maria de Noronha: Portuguese singer (d. 1993).
- Goddard demonstrates tube-launched solid propellant rockets.
- United Press erroneously reports WW I armistice had been signed.
- The 1918 influenza epidemic spreads to Western Samoa, killing 7,542 (about 20% of the population) by the end of the year.
- Kurt Eisner overthrows the Wittelsbach dynasty in the Kingdom of Bavaria.
- King Ludwig of Bavaria flees his country.
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Everything is Peaches Down in Georgia - American Quartet
- I'm Always Chasing Rainbows - Charles Harrison
- When You Sang Hush-A-Bye to Me - Sterling Trio