Tuesday 24 January 1922
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Neil Franklin and Daniel Boulanger.
Satanas, directed by F.W. Murnau, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
while The Head of the House of Coombe by Frances Hodgson Burnett was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 January 1922!
Which were the important events of 24 January 1922 ?
- Jim Ross Day - State of Oklahoma
- Roman Catholic Church - Feasts of St. Francis de Sales and Our Lady of Peace
- Roman Empire - first day of the Sementivae in honor of Ceres and Terra
- Neil Franklin: soccer star.
- Daniel Boulanger: French screenwriter, actor, and novelist.
- Frans Grootjans: Belgian politician and minister for the PVV.
- Charles Socarides: American psychiatrist physician and author (d. 2005).
- Lehman Caves National Monument established.
- -54 degrees F (-48 degrees C), Danbury Wisconsin (state record).
- Eskimo Pie patented by Christian K Nelson of Iowa (not an Eskimo).
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1922 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Bimini Bay - Benson Orchestra of Chicago
- Ma! - Ted Lewis & His Band
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?