Tuesday 24 January 1922
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on January 24, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Daniel Boulanger and Neil Franklin.
Felix Saves the Day, directed by Otto Messmer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 24 January 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 January 1922!
Which were the important events of 24 January 1922 ?
- Jim Ross Day - State of Oklahoma
- Roman Catholic Church - Feasts of St. Francis de Sales and Our Lady of Peace
- Roman Empire - first day of the Sementivae in honor of Ceres and Terra
- Daniel Boulanger: French screenwriter, actor, and novelist.
- Alice S. Rossi: Activist.
- Neil Franklin: soccer star.
- Frans Grootjans: Belgian politician and minister for the PVV.
- Charles Socarides: American psychiatrist physician and author (d. 2005).
- Lehman Caves National Monument established.
- -54 degrees F (-48 degrees C), Danbury Wisconsin (state record).
- Eskimo Pie patented by Christian K Nelson of Iowa (not an Eskimo).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1922 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- I Wonder if You Still Care for Me - Charles Hart
- Wabash Blues - Benson Orchestra of Chicago
- Al Jolson - April Showers
- Ten Little fingers and Ten Little Toes (Down in Tennessee) - Irving Kaufman