Friday 29 November 1918
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Madeleine L'Engle and Jeanne Modigliani.
All Night, directed by Paul Powell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 November 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 November 1918!
Which were the important events of 29 November 1918 ?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- Albania - Liberation Day (Dita e �lirimit)
- Brendan of Birr or Brendan the Younger
- Saint Cuthbert Mayne, martyr
- Feast days of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Saturnin
- Denis of the Nativity and Redemptus of the Cross
- Madeleine L'Engle: American author of novels, essays, short stories, poems, children's books, science fiction.
- Jeanne Modigliani: French noted family, the daughter of famous painter Amedeo Modigliani.
- George Mayo: San Francisco Military man.
- Harald Kidde: Danish writer (Helten), dies at 40.
- Serbia annexes Montenegro