Tuesday 5 November 1918US date format: 11/5/1918, UK date format: 5/11/1918
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 5, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Art Carney and Johannes Schauer.
Frauds and Frenzies, directed by Larry Semon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 November 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 November 1918!
Which were the important events of 5 November 1918 ?
- R.C. Saints - November 5th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Bertilia
- St. Laetus
- Pope Zachary
- St. Sylvia
- St. Magnus
- St. Galation
- St. Fibitius
- St. Felix and Eusebius
- St. Elizabeth
- St. Dominator
- Ancient Latvia - the festival Katrina
- United Kingdom and New Zealand - Guy Fawkes night (also called Bonfire night; or Fireworks night): Failure of the Gunpowder Plot to blow up Parliament in 1605 is celebrated with bonfires and fireworks.
- St. Domninus
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Everything is Peaches Down in Georgia - American Quartet
- I'm Always Chasing Rainbows - Charles Harrison
- When You Sang Hush-A-Bye to Me - Sterling Trio