Wednesday 13 November 1918
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Janine Andrade and George Grant.
The Greatest Thing in Life, directed by D.W. Griffith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
while Oh, Money! Money! by Eleanor H. Porter was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 November 1918!
Which were the important events of 13 November 1918 ?
- Roman festivals - Iovis epulum; feast of Feronia
- R.C. Saints - Bricius of Tours; Mother Cabrini; Saint Homobonus
- Also see November 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
Famous Birthdays:13 November
- Marten Baersma [MH Bottema]: Fries author, dies at 28.
- Monarch Friedrich of Waldeck and Pyrmont abdicates throne
- Russia cancels Treaty of Brest-Litovsk
- Stahlhelm forms (anti communist / Polish / French) in Magdenburg
- Allied troops occupy Constantinople, the capital of the Ottoman Empire.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1918 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- When You Sang Hush-A-Bye to Me - Sterling Trio
- Everything is Peaches Down in Georgia - American Quartet
- I'm Always Chasing Rainbows - Charles Harrison
- Oh! How I Hate to Get Up in the Morning - Irving Kaufman
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?