Sunday 10 November 1918US date format: 11/10/1918, UK date format: 10/11/1918
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 10, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ernst Otto Fischer and Jack McCoy.
Frauds and Frenzies, directed by Larry Semon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 November 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 November 1918!
Which were the important events of 10 November 1918 ?
- Also see November 10 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States Marine Corps Birthday
- Russia - Day of Militsiya (analogue of police in Russia)
- Ancient Latvia - Martini
- R.C. Saints - Pope Leo I the Great
- Turkey - Day of Remembrance of Ataturk
- Ernst Otto Fischer: German chemist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2007).
- Spiro T. Agnew: Politician.
- Jack McCoy: Akron, Ohio -- TV host (Live Like a Millionaire).
- Oda Blinder [Yolanda Corsen]: Antillean poetess (Doorstep).
- Ernst Fischer: German chemist, one of the world's foremost synthetic, inorganic chemists.
- Hervé Bromberger: French film director and screenwriter, a former journalist.
- German Emperor Wilhelm II flees to the Netherlands
- The Western Union Cable Office in North Sydney, Nova Scotia receives a top-secret coded message from Europe (that would be sent to Ottawa, Ontario and Washington, DC) that said on November 11, 1918 all fighting would cease on land, sea and in the air.
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Everything is Peaches Down in Georgia - American Quartet
- I'm Always Chasing Rainbows - Charles Harrison
- When You Sang Hush-A-Bye to Me - Sterling Trio