Thursday 4 November 1943
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Clark Graebner and Marlene Jobert.
The Falcon and the Co-eds, directed by William Clemens, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1943
while The Human Comedy by William Saroyan was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 November 1943!
Which were the important events of 4 November 1943 ?
- Clark Graebner: American tennis player.
- Marlene Jobert: Novelist (Adventures of John Difool).
- Bob Wollek: French race car driver and skier (d. 2001).
- France arrests government of Lebanon
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1943 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Oh, What A Beautiful Morning - Bing Crosby & Trudy Erwin
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?