Tuesday 13 November 1951
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Daniel Marsin and Beth Anders.
Fixed Bayonets!, directed by Samuel Fuller, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while Requiem For A Nun by William Faulkner was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Dagmar's Canteen.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 November 1951!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 13 November 1951 ?
- Roman festivals - Iovis epulum; feast of Feronia
- R.C. Saints - Bricius of Tours; Mother Cabrini; Saint Homobonus
- Also see November 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Daniel Marsin
- Beth Anders: Norristown, Pennsylvania -- Field hockey sweeper (1984 Olympics - Bronze Medalist).
- Bill Gibson: California, United States -- Rock drummer (Huey Lewis & The News).
- Pini Gershon: Israeli basketball player and coach.
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?