Tuesday 27 November 1951
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Kathryn Bigelow and Vera Fischer.
Scrooge, directed by Brian Desmond-Hurst, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while Ross And The New Yorker by Dale Kramer was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching See It Now.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 November 1951!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 27 November 1951 ?
- Kathryn Bigelow: American director producer and screenwriter.
- Vera Fischer
- Doris Schaefer: German professional dancer.
- Jayne Kennedy in Washington DC: USA; sportscaster (CBS)/actress (Body and Soul).
- Vera Fisher: Brazilian Beauty Queen, a beautiful blonde with blue eyes, Miss Brazil of 1969.
- Gunnar Graps: Estonian singer and guitarist (Magnetic Band and Gunnar Graps Group) (d. 2004).
- 1st rocket to intercept an airplane, White Sands, New Mexico
- Cease-fire and demarcation zone accord signed in Panmunjon Korea
- First rocket to intercept an airplane, White Sands, New Mexico, USA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1951 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?