Sunday November 25, 1951
US date format: 11/25/1951, UK date format: 25/11/1951
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see birth chart on November 25, 1951). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Winston Churchill (Conservative), Pope Pius XII was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Alan Rough and Bucky Dent.
Othello, directed by Orson Welles, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while The Memoirs Of Herbert Hoover by Herbert Hoover was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Dinah Shore Show.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of November 25, 1951?
- Surinam - Independence Day (from the Netherlands, 1975)
- R.C. Saints - Saint Catherine of Alexandria; Moses?
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: National Day (1943)
- International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women
- Commemoration of Dutch resistance fighter Hannie Schaft forbidden
- Raden Mas Noto Suroto: Indonesian Poet (Wayang Songs), dies at...
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 25, 1951?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #2 songs in the USA
Sport Games on November 25, 1951
- Chicago Bears - Cleveland Browns : 21 - 42
- Los Angeles Rams - Washington Redskins : 21 - 31
- New York Giants - Chicago Cardinals : 10 - 0
- Pittsburgh Steelers - Philadelphia Eagles : 17 - 13
- San Francisco 49ers - New York Yanks : 10 - 10
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free