Saturday 10 November 1951
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Morris Hatalsky and Daniel Vallone.
Laughter in Paradise, directed by Mario Zampi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while White Man Returns by Agnes Newton Keith was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Dagmar's Canteen.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 November 1951!
Which were the important events of 10 November 1951 ?
- Also see November 10 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States Marine Corps Birthday
- Russia - Day of Militsiya (analogue of police in Russia)
- Ancient Latvia - Martini
- R.C. Saints - Pope Leo I the Great
- Turkey - Day of Remembrance of Ataturk
- Morris Hatalsky: San Diego, California -- Nike golfer (1993 NIKE White Rose-2nd).
- Daniel Vallone: American missing person who disappeared on 12/03/1987 after withdrawing the entire amount of his bank account, $621.
- Viktor Sukhorukov: Russian actor.
- 1st long distance telephone call without operator assistance
- Direct-dial coast-to-coast telephone service begins in the United States.
- Juan Peron is re-elected president of Argentina.
- Monogram Pictures releases sci-fi film ''Flight to Mars''.
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?