Thursday 4 October 1923
It was Thursday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Charlton Heston and Pierre-Noël Mayaud.
Dance or Die, directed by Ronald W. Munchkin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 October 1923
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 October 1923!
Which were the important events of 4 October 1923 ?
- Charlton Heston: American actor with a commanding physical presence and a legacy that includes over 100 films, several books, and leadership roles in the Screen Actors’ Guild and the National Rifle Association.
- Pierre-Noël Mayaud
- Roger Lerda: French trade unionist, who served from 1969 to 1989 as the secretary of the General Confederation of Labor - Workers' Force (French: Confédération Générale du Travail - Force Ouvrière, or simply Force Ouvrière, FO), one of the five major union federations in France.
- Marion LeBaron: American nurse and astrologer.
- Young Stribling held light-heavyweight boxing championship for the shortest amount of time (3 hours). Referee overturns the decision.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1923 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Oh! Gee, Oh! Gosh, Oh! Golly, I'm in Love - Eddie Cantor
- Tell Me a Story - Carl Fenton & His Orchestra