Thursday 4 October 1923
It was Thursday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 4, 1923). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Charlton Heston and Pierre-Noël Mayaud.
Dance or Die, directed by Ronald W. Munchkin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 October 1923
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 October 1923!
Which were the important events of 4 October 1923 ?
- Charlton Heston: American actor with a commanding physical presence and a legacy that includes over 100 films, several books, and leadership roles in the Screen Actors’ Guild and the National Rifle Association.
- Pierre-Noël Mayaud
- Roger Lerda: French trade unionist, who served from 1969 to 1989 as the secretary of the General Confederation of Labor - Workers' Force (French: Confédération Générale du Travail - Force Ouvrière, or simply Force Ouvrière, FO), one of the five major union federations in France.
- Marion LeBaron: American nurse and astrologer.
- Young Stribling held light-heavyweight boxing championship for the shortest amount of time (3 hours). Referee overturns the decision.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1923 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Oh! Gee, Oh! Gosh, Oh! Golly, I'm in Love - Eddie Cantor
- Tell Me a Story - Carl Fenton & His Orchestra