Sunday 14 October 1923
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Donald Henry Ross and Cardiff (United Kingdom).
Dance or Die, directed by Ronald W. Munchkin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 October 1923
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 October 1923!
Which were the important events of 14 October 1923 ?
- Also see October 14 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- French Republican Calendar - Navet (Turnip) Day, twenty-third day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Teachers' Day, or National Education Day in Poland
- World Standards Day (from ISO, IEC, ITU)
- RC Saints - Pope Callistus I
- World Organ Donation Day
- Donald Henry Ross
- Cardiff (United Kingdom)
- Donald Ross: American military, a Major General of the U.S.
- Joel Barnett: Baron Barnett English accountant and politician Chief Secretary to the Treasury (d. 2014).
- Fourth tropical storm of the year, formed just north of Panama.