Wednesday 4 October 1922US date format: 10/4/1922, UK date format: 4/10/1922
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 4, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Hector Monro and Georges Palmieri.
Lorna Doone, directed by Maurice Tourneur, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 October 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 October 1922!
Which were the important events of 4 October 1922 ?
- Hector Monro: Scottish politician and Member of Parliament, a conservative, returned by General Election 6/11/1987.
- Shin Kyuk-Ho: Japanese businessman.
- Georges Palmieri: France Painter.
- Malcolm Baldrige: Jr.
- Shin Kyuk-ho: South Korean-Japanese businessman founded Lotte Group.
- Don Lenhardt: American baseball player and coach (d. 2014).
- For 1st time, entire World Series broadcast over radio (WJZ & WGY)
- Protocol of Genevia signed: Austria gains independence
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1922 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Why Should I Cry Over You? - Billy Jones
- Nobody Lied (When They Said I Cried Over You) - Marion Harris