Sunday 4 November 1923
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include A Greene and Alfred Heineken.
Chi to rei, directed by Kenji Mizoguchi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 November 1923!
Which were the important events of 4 November 1923 ?
- A Greene: American writer: a memoirist, fiction writer, historian, poet, and influential book critic in Dallas, Texas.
- Alfred Heineken: Dutch industrialist who built an Amsterdam brewery into one of the world's biggest brewing companies.
- Freddy Heineken: Dutch businessman (d. 2002).
- Howie Meeker: Canadian ice hockey player coach and politician.
- Eugene Sledge: American soldier author and academic (d. 2001).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 4 November 1923
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1923 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Dreams of India - Benson Orchestra of Chicago
- Indiana Moon - Carl Fenton & His Orchestra
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?