Sunday 4 November 1923
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 4, 1923). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Alfred Heineken and Eugene Sledge.
The Extra Girl, directed by F. Richard Jones, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 November 1923
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 November 1923!
Which were the important events of 4 November 1923 ?
- Alfred Heineken: Dutch industrialist who built an Amsterdam brewery into one of the world's biggest brewing companies.
- Eugene Sledge: American soldier author and academic (d. 2001).
- A Greene: American writer: a memoirist, fiction writer, historian, poet, and influential book critic in Dallas, Texas.
- Freddy Heineken: Dutch businessman (d. 2002).
- Howie Meeker: Canadian ice hockey player coach and politician.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1923 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Dreams of India - Benson Orchestra of Chicago
- Indiana Moon - Carl Fenton & His Orchestra