Saturday 5 August 1922
It was Saturday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 5, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Marin Preda and Daniel Walker.
The Song of the Lark, directed by Karen Arthur, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 August 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 August 1922!
Which were the important events of 5 August 1922 ?
- St. Memmius
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Oswald
- St. Afra and her companions
- Burkina Faso - Independence Day
- Croatia - Victory Day and National Thanksgiving Day
- Marin Preda
- L Tom Perry: American religious figure.
- Daniel Walker: American politician, the Governor of Illinois on 11/07/1972, in a great uplift of the established democrats, taking the oath of office on 1/08/1973.
- Henri Fedvre: Besan?on physician.
- L Perry: American businessman and religious leader (d. 2015).
- Frank Stranahan: American golfer (d. 2013).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1922 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Stumbling - Ray Miller & His Orchestra
- Mr. Gallagher and Mr. Shean - Billy Jones & Ernest Hare
- California - Van & Schenck