Friday 4 August 1922
It was Friday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Franco Brusati and Luis Martínez.
A Trip to Paramountown, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 August 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 August 1922!
Which were the important events of 4 August 1922 ?
- Ancient Egypt - Jubilation of the Heart of Re
- El Salvador - Transfiguration Bank Holiday
- Cook Islands - Constitution Day (celebrations begin on the last Friday in July and last up to 2 weeks.)
- Burkina Faso - Anniversary of the Revolution
- St. Luanus/Lugid
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint John Vianney, the patron saint of priests
- St. Dominic
- Franco Brusati: Italian director / writer (Bread & Chocolate), dies at 70.
- Luis Martínez: Puerto Rican cardinal (d. 2012).
- Enver Pasa: Turkish politician, dies at 40.
- Female 1st baseman Lizzie Murphy plays on AL all-star team
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1922 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Stumbling - Ray Miller & His Orchestra
- Mr. Gallagher and Mr. Shean - Billy Jones & Ernest Hare
- California - Van & Schenck