Friday 4 August 1922
It was Friday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Franco Brusati and Luis Martínez.
Blood and Sand, directed by Fred Niblo, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
while The Head of the House of Coombe by Frances Hodgson Burnett was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 August 1922!
Which were the important events of 4 August 1922 ?
- Ancient Egypt - Jubilation of the Heart of Re
- El Salvador - Transfiguration Bank Holiday
- Cook Islands - Constitution Day (celebrations begin on the last Friday in July and last up to 2 weeks.)
- Burkina Faso - Anniversary of the Revolution
- St. Luanus/Lugid
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint John Vianney, the patron saint of priests
- St. Dominic
- Franco Brusati: Italian director / writer (Bread & Chocolate), dies at 70.
- Luis Martínez: Puerto Rican cardinal (d. 2012).
- Enver Pasa: Turkish politician, dies at 40.
- Female 1st baseman Lizzie Murphy plays on AL all-star team
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1922 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- All Over Nothing at All - Nora Bayes
- My Honey's Lovin' Arms - California Ramblers
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?