Friday 4 August 1922US date format: 8/4/1922, UK date format: 4/8/1922
It was Friday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 4, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include John Eisenhower and Franco Brusati.
The Song of the Lark, directed by Karen Arthur, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 August 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 August 1922!
Which were the important events of 4 August 1922 ?
- Ancient Egypt - Jubilation of the Heart of Re
- El Salvador - Transfiguration Bank Holiday
- Cook Islands - Constitution Day (celebrations begin on the last Friday in July and last up to 2 weeks.)
- Burkina Faso - Anniversary of the Revolution
- St. Luanus/Lugid
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint John Vianney, the patron saint of priests
- St. Dominic
- John Eisenhower: Soldier.
- Franco Brusati: Italian director / writer (Bread & Chocolate), dies at 70.
- Luis Martínez: Puerto Rican cardinal (d. 2012).
- Enver Pasa: Turkish politician, dies at 40.
- Female 1st baseman Lizzie Murphy plays on AL all-star team
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1922 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Stumbling - Ray Miller & His Orchestra
- Mr. Gallagher and Mr. Shean - Billy Jones & Ernest Hare
- California - Van & Schenck