Thursday 10 August 1922
It was Thursday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 10, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Paul Gégauff and Philip Larkin.
The Song of the Lark, directed by Karen Arthur, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 August 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 August 1922!
Which were the important events of 10 August 1922 ?
- Roman festivals - Opalia, festival in honor of Ops
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Laurence
- Prisoner's Justice Day - Canada.
- Independence Day in Ecuador -- Movement began in Quito in 1809. Independence not achieved till May 1822.
- St. Deusdedit
- Ancient Latvia - Labrenca Diena held
- St. Blaan
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1922 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- John McCormack - Somewhere
- Romany Love - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra
- I Love Her-She Loves Me (I'm Her He-She's My She) - Eddie Cantor