Tuesday 29 August 1922
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on August 29, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Richard Blackwell and John McCormick.
The Egg, directed by Gilbert Pratt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 August 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 August 1922!
Which were the important events of 29 August 1922 ?
- The first day of Thoth - which is the first day of the Egyptian calendar. Thoth is the Ibis-headed god of knowledge.
- Slovakia - Slovak National Uprising Day (1944, against the Nazis)
- Eastern Orthodox Christianity and Roman Catholic Church commemorate the beheading of John the Baptist with a feast day
- 1997 - Judgment Day, from the movie Terminator 2: Judgment Day
- Official Yakiniku Day in Japan as proclaimed by the All Japan Yakiniku Association.
- Richard Blackwell: American critic known as "Mr.
- John McCormick: American astrologer and humorist, a part time pro.
- Emile Habibi: Writer.
- Yorgos Sicilianos: Composer.
- Mr Blackwell: American fashion critic (d. 2008).
- John Williams: American author and educator (d. 1994).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1922 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Parade of the Wooden Soldiers - Carl Fenton & His Orchestra
- In May Time (I Learned to Love) - Edwin Dale
- Neath the South Sea Moon - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra