Monday 5 November 2007US date format: 11/5/2007, UK date format: 5/11/2007
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 5, 2007). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Kiss Kiss by Chris Brown.
In UK Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis was in the top 5 hits.
The Mist, directed by Frank Darabont, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while Become a Better You by Joel Osteen was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Sold.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing 1914 Shells of Fury or Asura.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 November 2007
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 November 2007!
Which were the important events of 5 November 2007 ?
- R.C. Saints - November 5th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Bertilia
- St. Laetus
- Pope Zachary
- St. Sylvia
- St. Magnus
- St. Galation
- St. Fibitius
- St. Felix and Eusebius
- St. Elizabeth
- St. Dominator
- Ancient Latvia - the festival Katrina
- United Kingdom and New Zealand - Guy Fawkes night (also called Bonfire night; or Fireworks night): Failure of the Gunpowder Plot to blow up Parliament in 1605 is celebrated with bonfires and fireworks.
- St. Domninus
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 05 November
- China's first lunar satellite, Chang'e 1 goes into orbit around the Moon.
- The Hang Seng Index in Hong Kong drops over 1,500 points, or 5%, three days after a previous sizable decline. The Hang Seng registers its largest daily loss since September 2001. (Bloomberg)
- 2007 Pakistani state of emergency:
- The Netherlands suspends aid to Pakistan following the imposition of emergency rule.
- Several demonstrating lawyers protesting outside the Sindh High Court are arrested.
- President of the United States George W. Bush calls on the President of Pakistan Pervez Musharraf to end the state of emergency and restore civilian rule. (BBC)
- A fire at a retirement home in a village near Tula, Russia, kills at least 23 people. (BBC)
- Google and the Open Handset Alliance announce the Android operating system, a joint effort in handheld computing. (CNN)
- The number of people in southern Mexico displaced by the 2007 Tabasco flood nears a million (BBC)
- Kimi Raikkonen wins the Formula One World Championship.
Sport Games on 5 November 2007
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- M'gladbach - CZ Jena : 2 - 1
Division 2Football (France)
- Boulogne - Nantes : 4 - 0
ChampionshipFootball (United Kingdom)
- Barnsley - Blackpool : 2 - 1
Premier LeagueUK Soccer
- Man City - Sunderland : 1 - 0
Planetary positions on this day
What news were making the headlines those days in November 2007?
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Alicia Keys - No One
- J. Holiday - Bed
- Kanye West Featuring T-Pain - Good Life
- Until The End Of Time - Justin Timberlake Duet With Beyonce
- Duffle Bag Boy - Playaz Circle Featuring Lil Wayne
- Kiss Kiss - Chris Brown Featuring T-Pain
- Trey Songz - Can't Help But Wait
- Shawty Is A 10 - The-Dream
- I'm So Hood - DJ Khaled Featuring T-Pain, Trick Daddy, Rick Ross & Plies
- teachme - Musiq Soulchild
Top #10 Latin songs
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
After enduring accusations in the media of questionable interactions with Citigroup, CNBC’s Maria Bartiromo is now in the midst of a turnaround year. [..]
<p>Barry Diller’s decision to split IAC/InterActiveCorp into five parts says a lot about Mr. Diller’s restlessness. But it also shows the flaws in the strategy that he has been trying to pursue for a decade: building an Internet conglomerate.</p> [..]
- Gilead Sciences GILD: opens at $46.64
- Union Pacific UNP: opens at $125.00
- United Technologies UTX: opens at $75.00
- HP Inc. HPQ: opens at $51.86
- 1 CAD = 1.236 CHF
- 1 AUD = 1.062 CHF
- 1 AUD = 0.8589 CAD
- 1 GBP = 2.4001 CHF
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?