Friday 2 November 2007US date format: 11/2/2007, UK date format: 2/11/2007
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 2, 2007). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Crank That (Soulja Boy) by Soulja Boy Tell'em.
In UK Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis was in the top 5 hits.
Big Stan, directed by Rob Schneider, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while A Lifetime Of Secrets by Frank Warren was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Gangland.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Contra 4 or Bos Wars.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 November 2007
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 November 2007!
Which were the important events of 2 November 2007 ?
- Catholicism - All Souls Day (unless on a Sunday)
- Rastafari movement - The coronation of Haile Selassie (1930) celebrated
- USA - admission day (1889) of North Dakota and South Dakota as 39th and 40th states.
- Ancient Latvia - Dveselu Diena held
- Mexico and the United States - Day of the Dead (Spanish: El Dia de los Muertos), a Mexican and Mexican-American celebration of dead ancestors.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 02 November
- The United Nations will send home 108 of the 950 Sri Lankan peacekeepers in Haiti, accusing them of sexual abuse, including with underage girls. (BBC)
- 2007 Georgian demonstrations: Tens of thousands of Georgians protest outside parliament in Tbilisi, urging President Mikhail Saakashvili to step down. (BBC)
- S. P. Thamilselvan, the political chief of the Sri Lankan rebel group Tamil Tigers, is killed in an attack by the Sri Lanka Air Force near Kilinochchi. (Bloomberg)
- Stocks across Asia drop sharply after a rough Thursday in Europe and the United States, with the Hang Seng Index in Hong Kong losing over 1,000 points, or 3.25%, the biggest loss of any Asian market. London's FTSE 100 Index loses ground for a second day after the news in Asia. (The Times)
- ICANN celebrates Vint Cerf years, names Peter Dengate Thrush chairman, forms working group on internationalized domain names. (CBC.ca)
Sport Games on 2 November 2007
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Mouscron - Standard : 0 - 0
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Cottbus - Schalke 04 : 1 - 0
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Erzgebirge Aue - Aachen : 2 - 1
- Hoffenheim - St Pauli : 1 - 1
- Offenbach - Greuther Furth : 1 - 2
Division 2Football (France)
- Brest - Sedan : 1 - 1
- Chateauroux - Angers : 2 - 2
- Grenoble - Dijon : 2 - 0
- Gueugnon - Troyes : 1 - 1
Planetary positions on this day
What news were making the headlines those days in November 2007?
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Alicia Keys - No One
- J. Holiday - Bed
- Until The End Of Time - Justin Timberlake Duet With Beyonce
- Kanye West Featuring T-Pain - Good Life
- Duffle Bag Boy - Playaz Circle Featuring Lil Wayne
- Kiss Kiss - Chris Brown Featuring T-Pain
- Trey Songz - Can't Help But Wait
- teachme - Musiq Soulchild
- Shawty Is A 10 - The-Dream
- Let It Go - Keyshia Cole Featuring Missy Elliott & Lil Kim
Top #10 Latin songs
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
In an effort to push energy reform to the top of America’s agenda, two groups staged a complex role-playing game that dramatizes the impact of American dependence on imported oil. [..]
The move was announced just days after U.S. legislators moved to bolster consumer protections and impose tougher penalties on companies that sell tainted or hazardous goods. [..]
- Gilead Sciences GILD: opens at $46.34
- Union Pacific UNP: opens at $125.05
- United Technologies UTX: opens at $74.90
- HP Inc. HPQ: opens at $51.90
- 1 CAD = 1.2346 CHF
- 1 AUD = 1.0652 CHF
- 1 AUD = 0.8624 CAD
- 1 GBP = 2.4108 CHF
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?