Wednesday 28 November 2007
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of November people in US were listening to No One by Alicia Keys.
In UK Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis was in the top 5 hits.
My Lady Margarine, directed by Ernst Lubitsch, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while The War by Geoffrey C. Ward was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Ride: Alaska to Patagonia.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing B-17: Fortress in the Sky or Cabela's Trophy Bucks.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 November 2007!
Which were the important events of 28 November 2007 ?
- Also see November 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith: Holy Day - Ascension of `Abdu'l-Bah�
- Episcopal Diocese of Hawaii: Feast of the Holy Sovereigns in honor of the founders of the Anglican Church of Hawaii
- Albania - Albanian Independence day (from Turkey, 1912); also known as Albanian Flag Day due to other National events that correspond to this day
- Mauritania - Independence Day (from France, 1960)
- R.C. Saints - Pope Gregory III
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 28 November
- Gudrun Wagner: co-director of the Bayreuth Festival (Born 1944).
- An explosion and fire southeast of Clearbrook, Minnesota, kills two workers and forced the closure of a pipeline that carries nearly a fifth of U.S. crude oil imports from Canada. (MarketWatch)
- Striking Broadway stagehands and producers reach a deal. (WABC)
- Arlington High School (LaGrange, New York) announces that a Columbine-style attack on the school was thwarted by New York State Police, who arrest three students. (Poughkeepsie Journal)
- Google announces plans to invest tens of millions of dollars on renewable energy research, including solar thermal power, wind power and geothermal power. (InfoWorld)
- Ford Motor Company settles class action lawsuits in California, Connecticut, Illinois and Texas over 1991-2001 models of the Ford Explorer. (AP via Google News)
- The United States Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice announces that retired United States Marine Corps General James L. Jones will be a special envoy for Middle East security. (Reuters)
- Harry Redknapp, the manager of Portsmouth F.C., is one of five men arrested as part of an ongoing investigation of alleged corruption in British football. (The Times)
- 2007 Pakistani state of emergency:
- A suicide bomber blows herself up outside Sri Lankan Minister's office, killing one and injuring two.
- Authorities in Sudan charge a British school teacher at Unity High School in Khartoum with the crime of insulting Islam for letting students name a teddy bear Muhammad. (AP via Yahoo! News)
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 28 November 2007
Le ChampionnatFootball (France)
- Lens - Caen : 1 - 1
ChampionshipFootball (United Kingdom)
- Plymouth - West Brom : 1 - 2
- Wolves - Colchester : 1 - 0
Premier LeagueUK Soccer
- Blackburn - Aston Villa : 0 - 4
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?