Sunday 25 November 2007US date format: 11/25/2007, UK date format: 25/11/2007
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on November 25, 2007). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Kayla Hatton .
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Kiss Kiss by Chris Brown.
In UK Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis was in the top 5 hits.
The Golden Compass, directed by Chris Weitz, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while Third Degree by Greg Iles was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Monarchy: The Royal Family at Work.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing 4x4 Hummer or Crash Time: Autobahn Pursuit.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 November 2007
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 November 2007!
Which were the important events of 25 November 2007 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Catherine of Alexandria; Moses?
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: National Day (1943)
- Surinam - Independence Day (from the Netherlands, 1975)
- International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women
- Peter Lipton: American science philosopher (Born 1954).
- At least eight football fans die when part of the Fonte Nova stadium in Salvador de Bahia, Brazil, collapses. (BBC)
- Syria accepts a United States invitation to participate in the 2007 Mideast peace conference. (BBC)
- Croatia's opposition Social Democrats take a narrow lead on in a close national election, according to exit polls, after a campaign fought over corruption, the economy and future European Union membership. (Reuters)
- A wildfire in Malibu, California, destroys 51 structures, including 49 homes. The fire has also burned 4,720 acres (1,910 hectares) and caused the evacuation of 10,000 people. It is currently 40% contained, being fueled by Santa Ana winds that gusted up to 60 mph (96 km/h) on November 24. (Reuters)
- Russia prepares for new protests after Garry Kasparov's arrest. (France24 News)
- Garry Kasparov is jailed for 5 days after a protest rally in Moscow and opposition leaders are detained. (RIA Novosti)
- 2007 Pacific typhoon season:
- Three typhoons are forecast to batter the Philippines in the following days. (ABS-CBN News)
- Seven people die in floods in two provinces of the Philippines. (ABC News Australia)
- The bodies of five Singaporeans are found after their dragon boat capsized two days ago at the end of a 1,500-metre Cambodia-ASEAN Traditional Boat Race event during the Bon Om Thook races on the Tonlé Sap in Phnom Penh. 17 other members of the team survived. (CNA)
- 2007 Pakistani state of emergency:
- Former Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif arrives at Lahore Airport with his family members.
- At least 1800 supporters of PML-N are detained in Punjab ahead of Nawaz Sharif's return from exile.
- President of Georgia Mikheil Saakashvili resigns his position to re-run for the early presidential election scheduled in January 2008. (Civil Georgia)
- Police fire tear gas and chemical-laced water cannon to disperse a rally of approximately 30,000 people organized by HINDRAF in Kuala Lumpur. (Malaysiakini)
Sport Games on 25 November 2007
Serie AItalian Football
- Cagliari - Milan : 1 - 2
- Empoli - Torino : 0 - 0
- Juventus - Palermo : 5 - 0
- Lazio - Parma : 1 - 0
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Hamburg - Hansa Rostock : 2 - 0
- Nurnberg - Dortmund : 2 - 0
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Augsburg - Aachen : 1 - 0
- Erzgebirge Aue - St Pauli : 0 - 0
- Freiburg - Munich 1860 : 2 - 2
- Hoffenheim - FC Koln : 0 - 2
La Liga Primera DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Ath Bilbao - La Coruna : 2 - 2
- Ath Madrid - Valladolid : 4 - 3
- Levante - Betis : 4 - 3
- Osasuna - Espanol : 1 - 2
Planetary positions on this day
What news were making the headlines those days in November 2007?
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Alicia Keys - No One
- Kiss Kiss - Chris Brown Featuring T-Pain
- Kanye West Featuring T-Pain - Good Life
- Duffle Bag Boy - Playaz Circle Featuring Lil Wayne
- Trey Songz - Can't Help But Wait
- Until The End Of Time - Justin Timberlake Duet With Beyonce
- J. Holiday - Bed
- Shawty Is A 10 - The-Dream
- I'm So Hood - DJ Khaled Featuring T-Pain, Trick Daddy, Rick Ross & Plies
- Shoulda Let You Go - Keyshia Cole Introducing Amina
Top #10 Latin songs
- Juanes - Me Enamora
- Sexy Movimiento - Wisin & Yandel
- Estos Celos - Vicente Fernandez
- Vole Muy Alto - Los Huracanes del Norte
- No Te Veo - Casa De Leones
- Aventura - Mi Corazoncito
- Alguien Soy Yo - Enrique Iglesias
- Ella Me Levanto - Daddy Yankee
- La Travesia - Juan Luis Guerra 440
- A Ti Si Puedo Decirte - El Chapo de Sinaloa
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?