Tuesday 6 November 2007US date format: 11/6/2007, UK date format: 6/11/2007
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see birth chart on November 6, 2007). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Bailey Ballinger .
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Kiss Kiss by Chris Brown.
In UK Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis was in the top 5 hits.
The Mist, directed by Frank Darabont, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while Now And Then by Robert B. Parker was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Sold.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Project Gotham Racing 4 or Ageod's American Civil War.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 November 2007
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 November 2007!
Which were the important events of 6 November 2007 ?
- Efficient wins the 2007 Melbourne Cup. (ABC News Australia)
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games is Released for Wii
- Queen Elizabeth II formally opens High Speed 1 and London's St Pancras station, the new home for Eurostar trains linking London with Paris and Brussels as of November 14, replacing the Eurostar terminus at Waterloo station. (BBC)
- At least 35 people are killed and dozens more wounded in a suicide bombing in northern Afghanistan, officials say. (BBC)
- 2007 Belgian government formation: Belgium sets a new national record for the longest period without a new government – 149 days have passed since the general election – as parties are still trying to bridge their opposing views on state reforms. (Daily Telegraph)
- 2007 Pakistani state of emergency: Over 100 anti-emergency activists are arrested as part of a crackdown process in Pakistan.
- King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia visits the Vatican in what is the first audience by the head of the Roman Catholic Church with a Saudi monarch. (BBC)
- Scores of students are injured and arrested ahead of protests in Venezuela. The demonstrations, scheduled for Wednesday, are to demand a delay to a referendum aimed at expanding the powers of Hugo Chávez. (ABC News Australia)
- The incumbent People's National Movement party retains power in the Trinidad and Tobago elections. (BBC)
- John ampquotJordanampquot Lewis is arrested by the Miami-Dade Police Department for the killing of Police Officer Charles Cassidy at a Dunkin Donuts shop in the East Oak Lane section of Philadelphia on October 31, 2007.
Sport Games on 6 November 2007
Division 2Football (France)
- Ajaccio - Libourne : 2 - 3
- Amiens - Bastia : 1 - 1
- Angers - Gueugnon : 2 - 0
- Chateauroux - Reims : 0 - 1
ChampionshipFootball (United Kingdom)
- Bristol City - Charlton : 0 - 1
- Burnley - Hull : 0 - 1
- Cardiff - Crystal Palace : 1 - 1
- Colchester - Plymouth : 1 - 1
Division 3Football (United Kingdom)
- Montrose - Stranraer : 2 - 4
League 1Football (United Kingdom)
- Bournemouth - Leeds : 1 - 3
- Brighton - Walsall : 1 - 1
- Cheltenham - Yeovil : 1 - 1
- Gillingham - Doncaster : 1 - 1
Birth chart on this day
What news were making the headlines those days in November 2007?
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Alicia Keys - No One
- J. Holiday - Bed
- Kanye West Featuring T-Pain - Good Life
- Justin Timberlake Duet With Beyonce - Until The End Of Time
- Duffle Bag Boy - Playaz Circle Featuring Lil Wayne
- Kiss Kiss - Chris Brown Featuring T-Pain
- Trey Songz - Can't Help But Wait
- Shawty Is A 10 - The-Dream
- I'm So Hood - DJ Khaled Featuring T-Pain, Trick Daddy, Rick Ross & Plies
- teachme - Musiq Soulchild
Top #10 Latin songs
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
In 2006, Saudi Arabia was by far the largest producer of oil, followed by Russia and United States. On average, the United States consumed 20.6 million barrels per day, which made it the largest oil consumer in the world. [..]
Retail electricity prices rose more in states adopting competitive pricing than in states where government set rates, raising questions about who benefits from competition. [..]
- Gilead Sciences GILD: opens at $47.15
- Union Pacific UNP: opens at $126.20
- United Technologies UTX: opens at $76.17
- HP Inc. HPQ: opens at $52.58
- 1 CAD = 1.2432 CHF
- 1 AUD = 1.0627 CHF
- 1 AUD = 0.8543 CAD
- 1 GBP = 2.3888 CHF
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?