Tuesday 6 November 2007
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Bailey Ballinger .
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Kiss Kiss by Chris Brown.
In UK Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis was in the top 5 hits.
Champagne, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while Playing for Pizza by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Vratice se rode.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Case Closed: The Mirapolis Investigation or Spider-Man 3.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 November 2007!
Which were the important events of 6 November 2007 ?
- At least 35 people are killed and dozens more wounded in a suicide bombing in northern Afghanistan, officials say. (BBC)
- 2007 Belgian government formation: Belgium sets a new national record for the longest period without a new government – 149 days have passed since the general election – as parties are still trying to bridge their opposing views on state reforms. (Daily Telegraph)
- 2007 Pakistani state of emergency: Over 100 anti-emergency activists are arrested as part of a crackdown process in Pakistan.
- King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia visits the Vatican in what is the first audience by the head of the Roman Catholic Church with a Saudi monarch. (BBC)
- Scores of students are injured and arrested ahead of protests in Venezuela. The demonstrations, scheduled for Wednesday, are to demand a delay to a referendum aimed at expanding the powers of Hugo Chávez. (ABC News Australia)
- The incumbent People's National Movement party retains power in the Trinidad and Tobago elections. (BBC)
- John ampquotJordanampquot Lewis is arrested by the Miami-Dade Police Department for the killing of Police Officer Charles Cassidy at a Dunkin Donuts shop in the East Oak Lane section of Philadelphia on October 31, 2007.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 6 November 2007
Division 2Football (France)
- Ajaccio - Libourne : 2 - 3
- Amiens - Bastia : 1 - 1
- Angers - Gueugnon : 2 - 0
- Chateauroux - Reims : 0 - 1
ChampionshipFootball (United Kingdom)
- Bristol City - Charlton : 0 - 1
- Burnley - Hull : 0 - 1
- Cardiff - Crystal Palace : 1 - 1
- Colchester - Plymouth : 1 - 1
Division 3Football (United Kingdom)
- Montrose - Stranraer : 2 - 4
League 1Football (United Kingdom)
- Bournemouth - Leeds : 1 - 3
- Brighton - Walsall : 1 - 1
- Cheltenham - Yeovil : 1 - 1
- Gillingham - Doncaster : 1 - 1
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?