Saturday 6 April 1912
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Wilhelmus H L "Willem" Tollenaar and Endre Szekely.
The Eleventh Hour, directed by John Lyde, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 April 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 April 1912!
Which were the important events of 6 April 1912 ?
- Saint Isolde
- Tartan Day, a day set aside for the celebration of Scottish influence.
- The date of organization of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and the start of the Restoration Movement by Joseph Smith Junior. Also the date on which this church believes Jesus Christ was born.
- In Thailand, April 6th marks Chakri Day - a day to commemorate King Rama I, founder of the Chakri dynasty.
- Saint Balderik
- Saint Marcellinus of Carthage (d.413)
- St. Sixtus
- Saint Wineboud
- Blessed Notker
- The start of the tax year in the United Kingdom (arising from the 11 day correction to March 25 at the adoption of the Gregorian calendar in 1752).
- Wilhelmus H L "Willem" Tollenaar: Actor / director (Don Carlos).
- Endre Szekely: composer.
- Raymond Shaffer: Harding EXecutives.
- Electric starter first appeared in cars.