Monday 8 April 1912
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 8, 1912). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Sonja Henie and Alois Brunner.
The Eleventh Hour, directed by John Lyde, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 8 April 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 April 1912!
Which were the important events of 8 April 1912 ?
- Saint Constance
- Buddha's Birthday in Japan
- Saint Walter of Pontoise (died 1099)
- Saint Julie Billiart of Namur (died 1816).
- Sonja Henie: Norwegian championship ice skater of all time with awards of over 257 medals, cups and bowls.
- Alois Brunner: German/Syrian commandant of KZ-Lower Drancy, dies.
- Jozef Gabcík
- Gabriel Romagny: Grenoble physician.
- Steamers collide in the Nile, drowning 200.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1912 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Moonlight Bay - Dolly Connolly
- Alexander's Ragtime Band - Prince's Orchestra
- The Harbor of Love - Walter Van Brunt
- To the Land of My Own Romance (I Have a Dream, By Night, By Day) - Lucy Isabelle Marsh