Sunday April 14, 1912
US date format: 4/14/1912, UK date format: 14/4/1912
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries (see birth chart on April 14, 1912). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was H. H. Asquith (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Robert Doisneau and Belinda Quirey.
The Eleventh Hour, directed by John Lyde, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of April 14, 1912?
- Vishu - Harvest festival in Kerala, India.
- N'Ko Alphabet Day - the anniversary of the day the N'Ko alphabet was completed in 1949.
- Tamil New Year - Celebrations for Tamils all over the world.
- New Year Celebrations in parts of India and whole of Sri Lanka.
- See more
- Pan American Union forms.
- Henri Brisson: French statesman (Born 1835).
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 14, 1912?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Lucy Isabelle Marsh - To the Land of My Own Romance (I Have a Dream, By Night, By Day)
- Walter Van Brunt - The Harbor of Love
- Prince's Orchestra - Alexander's Ragtime Band
- Dolly Connolly - Moonlight Bay