Wednesday 10 April 1912
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 10, 1912). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Roy Hofheinz and Martin Denny.
The Eleventh Hour, directed by John Lyde, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 April 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 April 1912!
Which were the important events of 10 April 1912 ?
- Martin Denny: Rocker / actor (Forbidden Island).
- Roy Hofheinz: engineer (Houston Astrodome).
- Clarke Hinkle: NFL fullback (Green Bay Packers).
- Boris Kidric: Slovenian politician (d. 1953).
- Maurice Cullaz: French jazz journalist.
- Boris Kidrič: Austrian-Slovenian politician 1st Prime Minister of Slovenia (d. 1953).
- RMS Titanic sets sail for its 1st and last voyage
- The Titanic leaves port in Southampton, England for her first and only voyage.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1912 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Moonlight Bay - Dolly Connolly
- Alexander's Ragtime Band - Prince's Orchestra
- The Harbor of Love - Walter Van Brunt
- To the Land of My Own Romance (I Have a Dream, By Night, By Day) - Lucy Isabelle Marsh