Tuesday 6 December 1932
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Don King in Cleveland and Erin Cameron.
A Farewell to Arms, directed by Frank Borzage, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
while Magnolia Street by Louis Golding was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 December 1932!
Which were the important events of 6 December 1932 ?
- Spain - Constitution Day
- Belgium and the Netherlands celebrate Sinterklaas, a day on which a skinny version of Santa Claus gives the children oranges, candy and toys.
- Finland - Finland Independence Day (from Russia, 1917)
- Canada - National Day of Remembrance and Action on Violence Against Women
- Also see December 6 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - optional memorial of Saint Nicholas
- Don King in Cleveland: Ohio, USA; boxing promoter (Muhammud Ali, Sugar Ray Leonard, Mike Tyson).
- Erin Cameron: American pro astrologer and former fashion model on cover of Vogue.
- Kamleshwar : Indian author screenwriter and critic (d. 2007).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?