Sunday June 29, 1902
US date format: 6/29/1902, UK date format: 29/6/1902
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on June 29, 1902). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Robert Gascoyne-Cecil (Conservative), Pope Leo XIII was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Carl-Heinz Schroth and Ellen Clara Pollock.
Street Scene, directed by King Vidor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1902
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of June 29, 1902?
- The Netherlands - Veterans Day.
- Feast of Saints Peter and Paul (also a local holiday in Rome, of which they are patron saints)
- Seychelles - Independence Day.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 29, 1902?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Harry Macdonough & S. H. Dudley - Bye and Bye You Will Forget Me
- J.W. Myers - The Mansion of Aching Hearts