Sunday 22 June 1902
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include David Burns and Henri Deglane.
while The Mississippi Bubble by Emerson Hough was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 June 1902!
Which were the important events of 22 June 1902 ?
- David Burns: Actor (Music Man, Hello Dolly!).
- Henri Deglane: French wrestler, an Olympic Champion who won gold in Greco-Roman wrestling at the 1924 Summer Olympics in Paris in the heavyweight class.
- Victor Point: French officer and explorer; a naval Lieutenant who volunteered to lead the 'Croisière Jaune' (Yellow Cruise) from 4 April 1931 to 12 February 1932, an automobile expedition organized by Citroën.
- Marguerite De La Motte: American actress (Born 1902).
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1902 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Oh! Didn't He Ramble! - Dan Quinn
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?