Wednesday 6 June 2007US date format: 6/6/2007, UK date format: 6/6/2007
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 6, 2007). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Aubrey Anderson-Emmons .
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Umbrella by Rihanna.
The Man from Earth, directed by Richard Schenkman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while At The Center Of The Storm by George Tenet was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Talk to Me.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Ageod's American Civil War or Avatar: The Last Airbender – The Burning Earth.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 June 2007
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 June 2007!
Which were the important events of 6 June 2007 ?
- Memorial Day - South Korea.
- Doomsday (weekday)
- Queensland Day.
- National holiday of Sweden.
- D-Day landings - Europe.
- Bonza Bottler Day - USA.
- National Yo-yo Day - USA.
- The Anaheim Mighty Ducks defeat the Ottawa Senators 4 games to 1 to win the NHL's Stanley Cup.
- Tens of thousands of people are evacuated from Oman as Cyclone Gonu arrives. (CNN)
- HIV drug Viracept is recalled in the UK after it is discovered that it has been contaminated with a substance that could cause cancer. (Sky)
- Armed forces from Turkey are reported to have crossed the border into Iraq, chasing Kurdish guerillas a couple of miles in Iraqi territory. Other reports contradict this. (CNN)
- Five people are acquitted of the 1982 murder of ampquotGod's Banker,ampquot Italian financier Roberto Calvi. (Sky)
- During a weekly audience with Pope Benedict XVI, a man leaps over metal barriers, attempting to jump into the popemobile. He was promptly wrestled to the ground (without the Pope's even noticing) and is now in the custody of Vatican police. (BBC News)
- Leaders of the G8 assemble in Rostock, Germany for the 33rd annual G8 summit to discuss primarily issues of climate change and international aid, but also U.S.-Russia tensions over an antimissile system in Europe. (Reuters via CNN)
- Dozens of people are trapped in a collapsed hall in Leshan in the southwestern province of Sichuan in China. (BBC)
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Buy U A Drank (Shawty Snappin') - T-Pain Featuring Yung Joc
- Please Don't Go - Tank
- Shop Boyz - Party Like A Rockstar
- Robin Thicke - Lost Without U
- When I See U - Fantasia
- Pop, Lock & Drop It - Huey
- Same Girl - R. Kelly Duet With Usher
- Lloyd - Get It Shawty
- Wipe Me Down - Lil Boosie Featuring Foxx & Webbie
- I'm A Flirt - R. Kelly Or Bow Wow (Featuring T.I. & T-Pain)
Top #10 Latin songs
- Dimelo - Enrique Iglesias
- Impacto - Daddy Yankee Featuring Fergie
- Si Nos Quedara Poco Tiempo - Chayanne
- Bendita Tu Luz - Mana
- Igual Que Ayer - RKM & Ken-Y
- Eres Para Mi - Julieta Venegas
- Dame Un Beso - Intocable
- Sola - Hector "El Father"
- Tu Recuerdo - Ricky Martin Featuring La Mari De Chambao Y Tommy Torres
- Cuisillos - Mil Heridas
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
Tesco is treading lightly to avoid the pitfalls that have tripped up other foreign retailers in the United States. [..]
Charles Evans was a founder of the fashion house Evan-Picone and was also executive producer of the film “Tootsie.” [..]
- Gilead Sciences GILD: opens at $81.68
- Union Pacific UNP: opens at $120.92
- United Technologies UTX: opens at $70.25
- HP Inc. HPQ: opens at $45.80
- 1 CAD = 1.1487 CHF
- 1 AUD = 1.0221 CHF
- 1 AUD = 0.8895 CAD
- 1 GBP = 2.4228 CHF
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?