Thursday 21 June 2007US date format: 6/21/2007, UK date format: 21/6/2007
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 21, 2007). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Harbor Miller .
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Umbrella by Rihanna.
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, directed by David Yates, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while The Road by Cormac McCarth was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Morning Show.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Calling All Cars! or Castlevania: Order of Shadows.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 June 2007
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 June 2007!
Which were the important events of 21 June 2007 ?
- Lebanon declares victory over Fatah al-Islam, an Al Qaeda-linked group, after a month-long battle at a Palestinian refugee camp. (Reuters via Daily Times)
- Inflation in Zimbabwe reaches 9,000%, the highest in the world. (CNN)
- NASA postpones the landing of ''Atlantis'' at Kennedy Space Center due to inclement weather, prolonging STS-117 for another day. NASA states that it can extend the mission until June 24 if necessary. (CNN)
- A polar blast moving north over the South Island of New Zealand causes major disruptions and claims at least one life. (One)
- The United Nations-backed Special Court for Sierra Leone finds three leaders of the Armed Forces Revolutionary CouncilmdashAlex Tamba Brima, Brima Bazzy Kamara, and Santigie Borbor Kanumdashguilty of war crimes. (AP via CNN)
- The President of Egypt, Hosni Mubarak, invites the leaders of the Palestinian Authority, Israel, and Jordan to a summit on Sunday to discuss the Palestinian crisis. (FOX)
- The Kuwaiti government condemns the besieging of its embassy in Iran and the beating of a diplomat, regarding it as an ampquotattack on Kuwait.ampquot The Iranian Foreign Ministry says it regrets that the incident occurred. (Gulf News)
- Deposed Prime Minister of Thailand Thaksin Shinawatra is ordered to return to Thailand to face charges in an asset-concealment case. (UPI)
- Japan changes the name of Iwo Jima to its original name, Iwo To, to reflect the wishes of its original inhabitants. (BBC)
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Buy U A Drank (Shawty Snappin') - T-Pain Featuring Yung Joc
- Please Don't Go - Tank
- When I See U - Fantasia
- Shop Boyz - Party Like A Rockstar
- teachme - Musiq Soulchild
- Umbrella - Rihanna Featuring Jay-Z
- Same Girl - R. Kelly Duet With Usher
- Kelly Rowland Featuring Eve - Like This
- Wipe Me Down - Lil Boosie Featuring Foxx & Webbie
- Beyonce - Get Me Bodied
Top #10 Latin songs
- Dimelo - Enrique Iglesias
- Impacto - Daddy Yankee Featuring Fergie
- Ojala - Marco Antonio Solis
- Si Nos Quedara Poco Tiempo - Chayanne
- Igual Que Ayer - RKM & Ken-Y
- De Ti Exclusivo - La Arrolladora Banda el Limon de Rene Camacho
- Joan Sebastian - Eso y Mas
- Dame Un Beso - Intocable
- Lloraras - RKM & Ken-Y
- Cuisillos - Mil Heridas
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
Wal-Mart failed to get approval for a bank. But the giant discount chain is effectively building one anyway. [..]
The Chinese legislature plans a review next week of the Finance Ministry’s plans for a bond issue to raise money for a new state-run foreign investment fund, the government said. [..]
- Gilead Sciences GILD: opens at $79.11
- Union Pacific UNP: opens at $117.20
- United Technologies UTX: opens at $71.69
- HP Inc. HPQ: opens at $45.16
- 1 CAD = 1.1549 CHF
- 1 AUD = 1.0515 CHF
- 1 AUD = 0.91 CAD
- 1 GBP = 2.4732 CHF
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?