What Happened on June 29, 2007US date format: 6/29/2007, UK date format: 29/6/2007
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 29, 2007). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Baby Andre and Andre.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Umbrella by Rihanna.
When Nietzsche Wept, directed by Pinchas Perry, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while Twelve Sharp by Janet Evanovich was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Morning Show.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Chick Chick Boom or Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 June 2007
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 June 2007!
Which were the important events of 29 June 2007 ?
- The Netherlands - Veterans Day.
- Feast of Saints Peter and Paul (also a local holiday in Rome, of which they are patron saints)
- Seychelles - Independence Day.
- Baby Andre: British baby of noted couple, model Katie Price whose professional name is simply "Jordan" and her husband Peter Andre.
- Andre: Family Member.
- Edward Yang: Taiwanese-American director and screenwriter (d. 2007).
- Apple's new iPhone is released in the USA.
- Two car bombs are found at Piccadilly Circus, in the heart of London.
- The EPR nuclear power plant, under construction in Finland and 18 months behind schedule, is reported as having a number of safety-related design and manufacturing ampquotdeficiencies.ampquot (New Scientist)
- Spanish scientists find fossil evidence of humans living in Europe over a million years ago in Burgos, Spain. (Xinhua via the Hindu)
- Rebels unsuccessfully try to assassinate Guillaume Soro, Prime Minister of Ivory Coast, but kill three others in a rocket attack. (Bloomberg)
- At least 13 people die in clashes between militants and Indian security forces in Jammu and Kashmir. (BBC)
- The European Union revises its list of designated terrorist organizations, removing Anti-Imperialist Territorial Units, Unit for Revolutionary Proletarian Initiative, and Units for Proletarian Initiative while adding Revolutionary Struggle. (Payvand)
- After 16 years of existence, the (U.S.) National Football League announces that it will shut down its European operation known as NFL Europa, with immediate effect. (NFL.com)
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Buy U A Drank (Shawty Snappin') - T-Pain Featuring Yung Joc
- When I See U - Fantasia
- Please Don't Go - Tank
- Shop Boyz - Party Like A Rockstar
- Umbrella - Rihanna Featuring Jay-Z
- teachme - Musiq Soulchild
- Same Girl - R. Kelly Duet With Usher
- Wipe Me Down - Lil Boosie Featuring Foxx & Webbie
- Kelly Rowland Featuring Eve - Like This
- Make Me Better - Fabolous Featuring Ne-Yo
Top #10 Latin songs
- Dimelo - Enrique Iglesias
- Que Me Des Tu Carino - Juan Luis Guerra 440
- Ojala - Marco Antonio Solis
- Cuisillos - Mil Heridas
- Impacto - Daddy Yankee Featuring Fergie
- Joan Sebastian - Eso y Mas
- Dame Un Beso - Intocable
- Aventura - Mi Corazoncito
- Igual Que Ayer - RKM & Ken-Y
- Si Nos Quedara Poco Tiempo - Chayanne
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
Private equity markets in Europe have faced the same issue of private equity taxation with fiery debate and quiet lobbying. [..]
Apple and AT&T defended a decision not to use a faster but more limited network for the phone’s wireless Internet connection. [..]
- Gilead Sciences GILD: opens at $39.60
- Union Pacific UNP: opens at $115.72
- United Technologies UTX: opens at $71.58
- HP Inc. HPQ: opens at $44.80
- 1 CAD = 1.1464 CHF
- 1 AUD = 1.037 CHF
- 1 AUD = 0.9042 CAD
- 1 GBP = 2.4531 CHF
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?