Tuesday 19 June 2007US date format: 6/19/2007, UK date format: 19/6/2007
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 19, 2007). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Umbrella by Rihanna.
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, directed by David Yates, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while The Reagan Diaries by Douglas Brinkley was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Morning Show.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing The Witcher or Buzz! Junior: Monster Rumble.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 June 2007
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 June 2007!
Which were the important events of 19 June 2007 ?
- Juneteenth ? celebrates the Emancipation Proclamation.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 19 June
- Ze'ev Schiff: French-Israeli journalist and author (d. 2007).
- A preliminary study by the Netherlands Environmental Assessment Agency indicates that China's greenhouse gas emissions have overtaken those of the United States for the first time, exceeding those of any other country. (NEAA)
- French prosecutors launch an investigation into alleged embezzlement by two African leaders, Omar Bongo Ondimba of Gabon and Denis Sassou Nguesso of the Republic of the Congo. (BBC)
- Michael Bloomberg, mayor of New York City, leaves the Republican Party and registers as an independent. (New York Times)
- North Korea is reported to have test-fired a short-range missile towards the Sea of Japan. (BBC)
- Two armed robbers are holding several people hostage in a Crédit Lyonnais bank in Paris. (Sky)
- Cadbury Schweppes announces plans to axe around 7,800 jobs from its workforce, closing as many as ten manufacturing sites worldwide. (The Times)
- ''Iraq War:''
- The United States military launches Operation Arrowhead Ripper near Baqubah, Diyala province, with approximately 10,000 troops involved. (Reuters)
- The Al-Khilani Mosque is bombed, killing 78. (BBC)
- An early fossil proving that the giant panda was once a pygmy is found. (The Times)
- Fiji's interim government agrees in principle to elections in 2009, following a Pacific Islands Forum assessment, and calls for assistance from the European Union and Pacific nations like Australia for funding. (Bloomberg)
- A candidate in the forthcoming Papua New Guinea election is charged with attempted murder of Deputy Prime Minister Don Polye. (ABC News Australia)
- After Senegal's parliamentary elections, Macky Sall resigns as Prime Minister and President Abdoulaye Wade appoints former Deputy Minister for the Budget Cheikh Hadjibou Soumaré in his stead.
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Buy U A Drank (Shawty Snappin') - T-Pain Featuring Yung Joc
- Please Don't Go - Tank
- When I See U - Fantasia
- Shop Boyz - Party Like A Rockstar
- teachme - Musiq Soulchild
- Umbrella - Rihanna Featuring Jay-Z
- Same Girl - R. Kelly Duet With Usher
- Kelly Rowland Featuring Eve - Like This
- Wipe Me Down - Lil Boosie Featuring Foxx & Webbie
- Beyonce - Get Me Bodied
Top #10 Latin songs
- Dimelo - Enrique Iglesias
- Impacto - Daddy Yankee Featuring Fergie
- Ojala - Marco Antonio Solis
- Si Nos Quedara Poco Tiempo - Chayanne
- Igual Que Ayer - RKM & Ken-Y
- De Ti Exclusivo - La Arrolladora Banda el Limon de Rene Camacho
- Joan Sebastian - Eso y Mas
- Dame Un Beso - Intocable
- Lloraras - RKM & Ken-Y
- Cuisillos - Mil Heridas
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
Airlines gave a big lift to the order book for the next generation Airbus A350, announcing contracts for 114 of the planes on the first day of the Paris air show. [..]
The $634.5 million in penalties and fines that Purdue Pharma agreed to pay to resolve a false marketing charge represents 90 percent of the profits it initially made from OxyContin. [..]
- Gilead Sciences GILD: opens at $80.27
- Union Pacific UNP: opens at $119.30
- United Technologies UTX: opens at $72.19
- HP Inc. HPQ: opens at $45.80
- 1 CAD = 1.1675 CHF
- 1 AUD = 1.0499 CHF
- 1 AUD = 0.8989 CAD
- 1 GBP = 2.4669 CHF
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?