Tuesday 6 March 1990
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 6, 1990). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Patricia Rodríguez and Esti Ginzburg.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Escapade by Janet Jackson.
In UK Dub Be Good To Me by Beats International featuring Lindy Layton was in the top 5 hits.
Lord of the Flies, directed by Harry Hook, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while The Scions Of Shannara by Terry Brooks was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Aerolina.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Breach 2 or Arrow Flash.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 March 1990
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 March 1990!
Which were the important events of 6 March 1990 ?
- In Ghana, - The National independence day.
- Casimir Pulaski Day in Illinois (2006, first Monday of March).
- Saint Chrodegang
- Saint Fridolin
- Saint Coleta of Ghent
- In 2004, the Jewish holiday of Purim begins.
- Patricia Rodríguez
- Esti Ginzburg
- Clara Lago
- Alana Blanchard: Athlete.
- Kirk Urso: American soccer player (d. 2012).
- SR-71 sets a transcontinental record, flying 2,404 miles in 1:08:17
- American SR-71 sets a transcontinental record, flying 2,404 miles in 1:08:17.
- An SR-71 sets a U.S. transcontinental speed record of 1 hour 8ampnbspminutes 17ampnbspseconds, on what is publicized as its last official flight.
- Police seal off Brixton in South London after another night of protests against the poll tax.
- Newfoundland Premier Clyde Wells confirms he will rescind Newfoundland's approval of the Meech Lake Accord.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Janet Jackson - Escapade
- Quincy Jones - The Secret Garden
- Where Do We Go From Here - Stacy Lattisaw & Johnny Gill
- Miki Howard - Love Under New Management
- Lisa Stansfield - All Around The World
- Opposites Attract - Paula Abdul (Duet With The Wild Pair)
- Heritage - Earth, Wind & Fire (Featuring The Boys)
- Alyson Williams - I Need Your Lovin'
- Stephanie Mills - Comfort Of A Man
- Christopher Williams - Promises, Promises
Top #10 Latin songs
Top #5 songs in the UK
- Beats International featuring Lindy Layton - Dub Be Good To Me
- The Brits 1990 - Various Artists
- Michael Bolton - How Am I Supposed To Live Without You
- Love Shack - The B-52s
- Nothing Compares 2 U - Sinead O'Connor
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?