Wednesday 6 June 1906
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 6, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Robert A Hughes and Paolo Stoppa.
The Voice of Conscience, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 June 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 June 1906!
Which were the important events of 6 June 1906 ?
- Memorial Day - South Korea.
- Doomsday (weekday)
- Queensland Day.
- National holiday of Sweden.
- D-Day landings - Europe.
- Bonza Bottler Day - USA.
- National Yo-yo Day - USA.
- Robert A Hughes
- Paolo Stoppa
- Richard Pottier
- Max August Zorn: German-born mathematician (d. 1993).
- Robert Hughes: Canadian-American pro astrologer all of his life with articles in many publications and the holder of many editorial positions.
- Max Zorn: German mathematician and academic (d. 1993).
- Paris Metro Line 5 is inaugurated with a first section from Place d'Italie to the Gare d'Orleans (today known as Gare d'Austerlitz).