Saturday 6 May 1905
It was Saturday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 6, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Edward Irish and Carlo Mollino.
Fireworks, directed by Katie Messer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 May 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 6 May 1905 ?
- Saint Justus
- Sinaites of Serbia
- New Martyr Demetrios of the Peloponnesus (d. 1803)
- Seraphim the Struggler of Mt. Domvu
- Micah of Radonezh
- New Martyr Elias Ardunis
- Righteous Job the Long-suffering (OT)
- Barbarus the soldier, with Bacchus, Callimachus and Dionysios
- Barbaros the Robber in Thessaly
- Blessed Prudentia
- Saint Benedicta of Rome
- Saint Dominic Savio, patron saint of studying youth
- Saint Lucius
- Saint John in the Oil
- Edward Irish: American basketball Founder of the NY Knicks.
- Carlo Mollino: Italian architect, furniture designer and professor of architecture, he is most noted for the beautiful and original furniture designs that earned acclaim in the 1940s and 1950s.
- [Bernard] Toots Shor: Raconteur / restauranteur (Toots Shor).
- Norman De: Tar composer.
- Philip Krasne: American lawyer and producer (d. 1999).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1905 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Hearts and Flowers - Arthur Pryor's Band
- In the Shade of the Old Apple Tree - Albert Campbell