Friday 6 May 1921
It was Friday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 6, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ferdinand Chaussebourg and Freddy Randall.
Circumstantial Evidence, directed by John M. Stahl, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 May 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 6 May 1921 ?
- Saint Justus
- Sinaites of Serbia
- New Martyr Demetrios of the Peloponnesus (d. 1803)
- Seraphim the Struggler of Mt. Domvu
- Micah of Radonezh
- New Martyr Elias Ardunis
- Righteous Job the Long-suffering (OT)
- Barbarus the soldier, with Bacchus, Callimachus and Dionysios
- Barbaros the Robber in Thessaly
- Blessed Prudentia
- Saint Benedicta of Rome
- Saint Dominic Savio, patron saint of studying youth
- Saint Lucius
- Saint John in the Oil
- Ferdinand Chaussebourg
- Freddy Randall: jazz trumpeteer.
- Erich Freid: writer.
- Robert Fell: CEO (British Stock Exchange).
- Elizabeth Sellers: Scottish actress.
- Erich Fried: Austrian-German author poet and translator (d. 1988).
- American Soccer League formed.