Saturday 6 November 1937
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Bas de Gaay Fortman and Edwin Roxburgh.
The Last Gangster, directed by Edward Ludwig, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1937
while The Citadel by A. J. Cronin was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Intimate Cabaret.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 November 1937!
Which were the important events of 6 November 1937 ?
- Bas de Gaay Fortman: Dutch MP (PPR).
- Edwin Roxburgh: Composer.
- Marco Vassi: American writer and revolutionary sex explorer of the 1960s to ‘80s, famed for his high-quality pornographic novels.
- Leo Goeke: American tenor and actor (d. 2012).
- Garry Gross: American photographer (Born 1937).
- Colin Campbell Cooper: American painter (Born 1856).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?