Sunday 21 November 1937
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Marlo Thomas in Detroit and Ugo Gussalli Beretta.
Nothing Sacred, directed by William A. Wellman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1937
On TV people were watching Artists and Their Work.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 November 1937!
Which were the important events of 21 November 1937 ?
- Also see November 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- World Hello Day
- Bangladesh - Armed Forces Day in Bangladesh
- R.C. Saints - Presentation of Mary
- World Television Day
- Marlo Thomas in Detroit: Michigan, USA; actress (That Girl, Jenny), Mrs Phil Donahue.
- Ugo Gussalli Beretta: Italian industrialist and arms manufacturer.
- Henri Marraco: France sport Champion.
- Jeannot Szwarc: French-American film director.
- Marlo Thomas: Stage Actress.
- Ingrid Pitt: Polish-born British actress (Born 1937)
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 21 November 1937
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?