Tuesday 23 November 1937
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Dora Cadavid and Karl Mildenberger.
Nothing Sacred, directed by William A. Wellman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1937
while And So-Victoria by Vaughan Wilkins was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Artists and Their Work.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 November 1937!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 23 November 1937 ?
- Slovenia - Rudolf Maister Day
- Japan - Kinro kansha no hi (Labour Thanksgiving Day)
- Georgia - St George's Day
- R.C. Saints - Pope Clement I, Saint Columban
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Qawl (Speech) - First day of the 14th month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Dora Cadavid
- Karl Mildenberger: German heavyweight boxer.
- Turi Widerøe: Norwegian aviator and Norway's first female air transport pilot.
- B Mildenberger
- Graham Hearne: English lawyer and businessman.
- Emile Janson becomes Belgian Premier
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?