Friday 26 November 1937
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Boris Borisovich Yegorov and Garnett Mimms.
Nothing Sacred, directed by William A. Wellman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1937
On TV people were watching Artists and Their Work.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 November 1937!
Which were the important events of 26 November 1937 ?
- Mongolia: Independence Day
- Russia: St. Yuri's Day (1497 - 1649)
- Also see November 26 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. saints - Pope Siricius; celebration of the excellence of Saint Genevieve in Paris.
- Bah�'f Faith: Day of the Covenant
- Boris Borisovich Yegorov: USSR -- Doctor / Cosmonaut (Voskhod I).
- Garnett Mimms: Rocker.
- Léo Lacroix: French alpine skier, born in Bois d'Amont.
- Bob Babbitt: American bass player (The Funk Brothers ) (d. 2012).
- John Moore: Baron Moore of Lower Marsh English businessman and politician Secretary of State for Health.
- Boris Yegorov: Russian physician and astronaut (d. 1994)
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?