Sunday 6 September 1903
It was Sunday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Alice Field and Alice .
Tôkyôza katsudô daishashin, directed by N/A, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
while The Pit by Frank Norris was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 September 1903!
Which were the important events of 6 September 1903 ?
- United States - National Stillbirth Remembrance Day in 39 states
- RC Saints - a Saint Bega or Bee of Cumbria and a Sankt Mang of Fnssen
- Bulgaria - Unification Day
- Canada - Stillbirth Remembrance Day in New Brunswick, Quebec, and Ontario
- Pakistan - Defence Day
- Swaziland - Independence Day (from the United Kingdom, 1968)
- Also see September 6 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Alice Field: French actress, known for her roles in the films, "Le Tigre du Bengale" (1938, directed by Richard Eichberg) and "Playtime" (1967, directed by Jacques Tati).
- Alice : France Actor.
- Charles Ammi Cutter: US bibliographer, dies at 66.
- Start of Sherlock Holmes Adventure of Creeping Man (BG)
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1903 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Hurrah for Baffin's Bay - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Beautiful Bird, Sing On - Harry Macdonough & Joe Belmont
- The Rosary - William H. Thompson
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?