Thursday 6 October 1921
It was Thursday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 6, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Maurice De Muer and Yevgeniy Landis.
La terre, directed by André Antoine, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 October 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 October 1921!
Which were the important events of 6 October 1921 ?
- Judaism - Fast of Gedalia (2005)
- Egypt - National Day or Victory Day; celebrates the results of the October war in 1973
- U.S. - German-American Day observed since 1987; Mad Hatter Day
- French Republican Calendar - �ne (Donkey) Day, fifteenth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Ireland - Ivy Day, formerly honoring the Irish revolutionary Padraig Pearse, commemmorates the death of Charles Stewart Parnell.
- Also see October 6 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Saint Bruno, St Faith
- Yevgeniy Landis: Russian mathematician (d. 1997).
- Maurice De Muer: French cyclist, who rode as a professional between 1943 and 1951 and later became a cycling team manager.
- Eugene Hudson: Los Angeles Military man.
- de Chavanes: Salins EXecutives.
- Evgenii Landis: Ukrainian-Russian mathematician and theorist (d. 1997).
- Joseph Lowery: American Civil rights movement leader.
- Century Theater opens at 7th Ave and 59th St. NYC (demolished 1962)
- Fewest hits in World Series Game, 5, Yanks (3) beat Giants (2), 3-0
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Enrico Caruso - Dreams of Long Ago
- Down Yonder - Peerless Quartet