Wednesday 7 February 1900
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 7, 1900). The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include George Oppenheimer and Alceo Folicaldi.
Aria de Leonor, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 February 1900
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 February 1900!
Which were the important events of 7 February 1900 ?
- Blessed Eugenia Smet (d.1871)
- Independence Day in Grenada (1974).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mulk (Dominion) - First day of the 18th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Sapporo Snow Festival in Sapporo, Japan (2005).
- Saints Paul Miki and his 25 companians (d. Nagasaki, 1597)
- George Oppenheimer: American playwright, columnist drama critic and co-founder of Viking Press.
- Alceo Folicaldi: Italy Writer.
- Labour Party forms in England.
- British troops vacate Vaal Krantz, Natal.
- Second Boer War: British troops fail in their third attempt to lift the Siege of Ladysmith.